This is what came up✨
What's on your mind?
This is the only possible way for a Season 3 to happen successfully. The alien Martians will come back from space to find the human Martians inhabiting their planet and attack. The human Martians fight back, but the alien Martians override and cut off their access to Aldnoah tech/energy since they were the original creators.
This would return the series back to what it originally was. Studying the enemy super robots and using only regular robots, weapons, and creative strategies to take them down. Not only that, it would give them the opportunity to get back to some unfinished side stories like Rayet's feelings about Allusia, plus Marito and Captain Magbaredge feelings about the death of her brother.
Maybe add some story by having animosity between Klancain and Slain. Klancain has every reason to hate Slain. Slain stole Cruhteo's mech and staining its image, betrayed Allusia by collaborating with the man who shot her in the head, who is also the main leader who planned her assassination, and the one who had direct involvement in murdering his father. Let's also not forget basically usurping the Vers Empire from Allusia's control. This would make a great continuation for the series, but I know the writers will not be smart enough to think of this idea.
I’ve read a handful of fanfictions set after the events of AZ2, and I don’t understand how Inaho and Slaine couldn’t work out. They were pitted against each other from the start. Would a person actually fall for someone who’d threatened their life on multiple occasions? Is it realistic?
Some say the writers were making a consideration of an absolute sequel to make a good series because of high rating they got from Season 1 and the disappointing outcome of Season 2, leaving a lot of cliffhangers.
1. The writers might add an alternative solution like Inaho and the rest of the team were fighting for the other 37 knights hasn't accepted yet the truce between Earth and Vers. It is already implied that some of them hated the Terrans to the point occupying some part of the Earth even though the Princess turn to become their new Empress, ordering them to give it back. There is a possibility of kidnapping again in this series that would break the peace once again. You know people of Terrans won't also forgive these people.
2. It would take two years before Slaine Troyard to be freed from his prison. It is possible for the writers to write about the mighty escape of Slaine from the hands of Inaho when the remaining six of his men such as Harklight and Count whatever his name will save him. his mission is to save the Princess bitc* cough* I mean his friend from the culprits.
3. Because Slaine was supposedly declared dead, Inaho will be the one who will stop him though, Slaine only wants to save the peace. Batman (Slaine) vs Superman (Inaho) something like that. The writers might possibly let Slaine won for the first time against Inaho from this series, making him too OP since he has learned a lot from his mistake. Frustrated and finally lose from a battle, Inaho will now desperately going after him. Likewise, Slaine only wants to protect the peace not to lead a revolution in which his other loyal men (commoners) will do their best to protect their lord.
4. Slaine might possibly be renowned as a Roque Count who will kill all the Counts and possibly corrupted Terrans that doesn't want peace.
5. Slaine's demise and cruel works will be given pardon after he saved the earth and Vers. You know presidential pardon, lol.
6. Some anime watchers and fans wants him to convert from Villain into Anti-Hero protagonist because of his true nature and capabilities. Also, they want him to become the next Emperor and married the Princess Nunnally, I'm sorry, I mean Princess Lemrina.
7. Slaines deserves a happy ending since he was considered number 1 favorite character in this series. No idea how but they don't like Inaho so much.
I'm a huge fan of this anime and an aspiring filmmaker. Also, despite loving the series, I do recognize its many flaws and would be able to solve most of them (even though compressing a season into a movie is bound to cause new flaws in and off itself).
I'm already writing the first draft because why not, gives me that much more time to rewrite, polish and perfect it in the years to come, and until I can get my hands on a budget big enough for this type of movie.
So, I'm interested: Which ones of you would like to see that movie? What would you expect from it?
I intend to retain everything that made the series great (great characters, awesome and smart battle scenes, intense plot, loads of suspense) and improve on what fell flat (some of the characters, the ending of several character arcs).
Yeah, it'll probably be many years until I can actually film this, but the earlier you start planning, the better, right?
so there is an anime with mechas. this particualr mecha is being piloted by a teenager. and he reprograms the entire mecha while fighting on sand dunes.
all the military mechs were falling over or lossing balance. the "bad guys" were all in mechs designed to fight on the ever shifting sands and had no problem standing... so to help with this the prodgity teen reprogrammed the mech to compensate for the sands ever shifting nature. once done ( in like 10 seconds) he ended the fight rather quickly... once he returned to the repair bay the other technitians had no clue how he did what he did..
can anyone help me figure this out?
Well, I would change the ending of episode 7, instead of shooting Slaine's carrier down and thinking he's the enemy like an idiot, Inaho would allow Slaine to join the United Forces of Earth to help them fight of Vers since Slaine is really good friends with Seylum, plus Slaine won't shoot Inaho in the eye and then wouldn't be the main antagonist of episode 13 - 24 and Slaine wouldn't go to jail. Also, I would change episode 23, instead of marrying Klancain, Seylum would make Klancain her bodyguard and maybe plan on marrying Inaho (When they are both 18 years old that is).
Does anybody know(or have any idea) what are those cylinder tanks that attached on back of KG-6 Sleipnir/KG-7 Areion? Are they fuel tanks or some kind of ammunition storage?
It's on Google +. You have to vote who would be a perfect Love Interest for Slaine. Me (It's only pretend and a roleplaying game), Asseylum, Luanna (My Aldnoah.Zero OC), or Lemrina.
You people have got to stop shipping Inaho and Slaine as a couple in fanfictions! It's disgusting! Inaho and Asseylum are the true OTP in the series and Slaine should be a girl who likes him for him instead of Asseylum or Lemrina.
i understand, with bitterness, that asseylum's marriage to klamcain was a political one to give her full authority in vers law as the empress. i will accept that slaine is that flawed tragic hero that the empress will never know the full extent of his loyalty to her nor do i think her capable of seeing the necessity of his actions to stain his own hands with blood in order to keep her a secret from the other knights who wished to kill her. she's too idealistic to deal with machiavellian politics. so is slain but he had to choose between himself or the priness' life. thank god that it is not that poorly written wooden brat inaho that ended up with her. i had a fear the need to ship the protagonist would outweigh the need for a compelling and believable story.
at this point there isn't anything compelling that alludes to a possible third season so i am left with a great deal of angst i must resolve on my own due to this show.
we usually life to give our tragic hero the satisfaction of death. he's taken the fall for everyone. he became the scap goat. discraced his name. everything because inaho decided to betray him when they first met and the poor guy wasn't able to catch a break. slaine was kept alive for no good reason unless there are plans for a third season.
if we're not going to be given that, at least let us have some sort of ship to sail as a consolation prize. could have let the whole "best friend's kid sister" thing developed out a bit more. that would have been niceat least.
So I was looking for information on the Vers empire as a country, but could only find info relating to its characters and its mechas. Would it be ok if we had a page for the Vers empire itself, and then made it a category for Vers related technology and characters, made another category for "organizations" and put the Vers empire as an organization? Also, there are multiple locations and divisions of the United Earth army listed under characters. These are, for the most part, not characters, and should also be put in the organization or a new "locations" category.
I just don't undesrtand the peopole who supports the Inaho x Inko, Inaho never shows the minnor interes in Inko, and in the last chapter of the season 1, HE USE INKO AS A BAIT! thats horrible like my grammar!
in S2, Inaho just ignore the Inko's preocupation/interes for him and his situation. he make this with Yuki too.
I am a biggest supporter of the Inaho x Asseylum, and i have a fan-theory about the probability of a new persnoal quest for Inaho in what he sitll searchig for take back the princess. But am not hateing the other shippings in the series, am just thinkn what probably the place of Inko in the series, was be the non-corresponded lover.
We all know that Inaho has a incredibly amazing eye,yet we pretty much don't understand HOW it works.
Can anyone inform me how it works?If so,Comment!
Hi guys, I was wonering if someone could help me out a little. I own the Aldnoah.Zero OST as well as the OST 2 but there's one song I simplycan't find which I absolutely love. It played in episode 11 during the humvee chase scene and in episode 13 (2nd season Ep 1) when Inaho was fighting that ice kataphrakt. I can't find it anywhere, so if someone knows the title it would be greatly appreciated.
what fuck this I just watched from the 1st season to the 2nd season's last episode..